cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

No history for Flows triggered "When a file is created or modified (properties only)"

I have created the following flow to run when a file is modified, as there was no flow history I assumed that the Flow was not triggered

2017-08-03_11-44-36.png

However I noticed the alert count had gone from 5 to 6

2017-08-03_11-45-31.png

Clicking on that flow shows that it has errored

2017-08-03_11-46-13.png

Screen has been refreshed but still - there are no runs displayed

2017-08-03_11-50-42.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

From the error message we could see that  there might be something wrong with the connection of your trigger. Please try to recreate this flow and recreate(enter the authentication again) the connection from SharePoint to Flow.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

From the error message we could see that  there might be something wrong with the connection of your trigger. Please try to recreate this flow and recreate(enter the authentication again) the connection from SharePoint to Flow.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mona,

That was the 4th attempt and something finally triggered a run. I'll retry creating the flow.

Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-monli-msft

I created a new library and added a document - created the workflow which ran without errors - 

The library that I am working with has 5 managed metadata columns - could this be the cause of the issue and if so is there a fix/workaround??

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,025)