cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Office 365 Groups - Create a group event IsReminderOn

When using the Office 365 Groups connector for "Creating a Group Event" there is a parameter "Is Reminder On" and is a boolean.  When configuring the connector I have set the "Is Reminder On" to "No" and the event gets created as expected, the Flow Results also show the "Is Reminder On" flag is set to false yet reminders are still getting pushed out.

Connector ConfigurationConnector Configuration

The following screenshot shows the results of a flow that has successfully ran:

Successful Run ResultsSuccessful Run Results

You will also noticed that the "Reminder Start Duration" is set to 15 but in the configuration the result is empty which one would assume if "is Reminder On" = false then a "Reminder Start Duration" would be ignored.

To furhter determine the results were correct I created a new flow that triggers when a new Group Event is created to capture and output the metadata, this result also shows the "Is Reminder is" = False

Is this a known bug?  How can we create a Group Calendar Event without a reminder?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Office 365 Groups - Create a group event IsReminderOn

Hi @Treymayer10,

Thanks for the feedback.

Symptoms confirmed from my side, the "Reminder Start Duration" is always set to 15 regardless of the "is Reminder On" value.

I will send the feedback from my side.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Where can I log this as an actual bug or determine the next steps?  is there a roadmap for Flow? Status of bug vs updates?

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Any progress on this bug getting fixed? This will be much more useful when you can create events without a million reminders going out to everyone in the group.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

@v-micsh-msft Any updates ??

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,975)