cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hvandekamp
Level: Powered On

Office 365 Outlook connector Create Contact action: Blank screen when entering email addresses

Using Create Contact action of the Microsoft Flow Office 365 Outlook connector, I want to let people add contacts to their contacts folder. But when setting up the flow, a bug prevents me from realizing this with Microsoft Flow.

When I add the Create Contact action, I can enter some details, but as soon as I click on the first email address field, the whole page turns blank and I can't continue finishing the creation of the flow. Below you find this bug displayed via screenshots and a screen recording GIF image.

I was able to reproduce this bug in both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, in two Office 365 tenants located in Europe and one tenant hosted in North America.

Can you fix this?

Microsoft Flow-Office 365 Outlook connector-Create Contact action-Bug entering email addresses-1.pngMicrosoft Flow-Office 365 Outlook connector-Create Contact action-Bug entering email addresses-2.pngMicrosoft Flow-Office 365 Outlook connector-Create Contact action-Bug entering email addresses.gif

9 REPLIES 9
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Office 365 Outlook connector Create Contact action: Blank screen when entering email addresses

Hi @hvandekamp,

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. My flow's configuration as below:19.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:20.JPG

Please consider take a try to clear cache of your browser and try your flow again to check if the issue is solved. In addition, please also take a try to re-create a new connection to the "Create contact" action on your side and check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please let me know here.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
CosseV

Re: Office 365 Outlook connector Create Contact action: Blank screen when entering email addresses

I experience since yesterday exactly the same issue.

I created a flow aimed to send an email when a list item is completed.

As soon as I try to modify the content of the mail (sender, body, ...),, the page turns blank.

Some of my colleagues experience also same kind of issues with Flow.

It started yesterday.

As suggested, I cleaned the cache and browser history, without success.

Highlighted
ITEKRA

I'm experiencing the same problem.

When I enter a field - the page turns blank

sharchies

We have exactly the same problem, but with another action (Planner Update Details, click on the ‘Reference Resource link’ field.

We are in contact with the Ms support

Maybe an EMEAA.flow.microsoft.com issue ?

rgraauw

same issue here with the send email action. 

created the flow yesterday, so I can't say if it was the same before that. 

On another tenant I don't see these issues

sharchies

Support Ms : "The users from EMEA region are experiencing a known issue on Flow actions disappear following entering value in Append to String variable. The Product team is aware of this and are working on fixing this. I am monitoring the case from time to time and will update you regarding this."

rgraauw

A workaround for me was to move the action to another location in the sequence and try to update it there. 

after adding your properties, save the flow, move the action to the intended location and save again. 

Seems to work in my case, but I wouldn't call it a solution. 

sharchies

For us, the workaround was to switch to Logic Apps (on Azure), no problem there (Azure Designer nor Visual Studio)

But I wouldn't call that a solution neither 😉

ITEKRA

My workaround - installed the flow-app on my android phone. Now I can edit my flows.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 253 members 6,461 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: