cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

OneDrive (Business) - When a file is modified (properties only) Trigger Firing Multiple Times

Hi All,

I've seen a couple of other users post about a similar (maybe the same?) issue.  I have a very simple flow that uses the 'OneDrive (Business) - When a file is modified (properties only)' trigger.  After the trigger is the Excel action - 'List rows present in a table'.  The issue I'm experiencing is when I make a change to the Excel file I'm testing with, the Flow will run multiple times (sometimes several minutes apart).  I have tested making the change to the Excel file both 'online' via the OneDrive web app and 'offline' in the Excel desktop app.  Also, I have autosave turned off, so it is not an issue with things autosaving and causing the trigger to fire.

Has anyone else experienced this and been able to figure out what the issue is and what the solution might be?  I'm not sure if it's an issue with the trigger or an issue with the Excel action.  I've read other posts that seem to point to it maybe being an issue with the Excel action causing the modification date/time to get updated.  Screenshot of the flow can be found below:

Flow.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,461)