cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sumak
Level: Powered On

OneNote Connector not working as expected: doesnt let pick section even though have owner permission

Hi,

[I have posted this on 

Attached pic shows that i do have owner/contribute permission to this onenote file i am trying to access from the flow with Create a page in section connector. I am able to select the file (notebook key), but get an error for notebook section. Also there seems to another issue that the list of Notebook keys is also stale in that it shows deleted files. This is the case both in flow connector and also on https://www.onenote.com

Appreciate any feedback on how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

sumaOnenoteIssue.png

Community Support Team Rank
Community Support Team

Re: OneNote Connector not working as expected: doesnt let pick section even though have owner permis

Hi @sumak

I have made a test on my side and the issue couldn't be reproduced on my side.

Please refer to screenshot below:

Capture.PNG

Please take a try with step below to see if the issue still exists:

Create a new notebook;

Create a new connection to the OneNote Connector;

Create a new flow;

Please let me know if the issue could be solved.

Best regards,

Alice

sumak
Level: Powered On

Re: OneNote Connector not working as expected: doesnt let pick section even though have owner permis

Hi Alice,

Here is what i found. I created a brand new onenote file and a new flow to use this file. That works. But when i try to use the same onenote in an exisitng flow, it does not allow me select section information and displayes an error. So there are some bugs in that sometimes i am not able to select the onenote key itself, and other times i am not allowed to select the sections. And also therei s another bug where the notebook list itself is not right as well. Appreciate any kid of help on this, since i am blocked adding some functionality to exiting flow to use exisitng onenote or a copy of it.

Thanks,

suma

onenotebug1152019.png

>