cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theaulait
Frequent Visitor

Page Approval Date Error with News

There seems to be a bug when using the approval flow for News. All the test pages defaults to January 1 once the status change from pending to approved. 

Therefore none of the articles goes in order. In order for News to be in sequence approval has to be disabled. Please note this is a custom page approval. 

flow_sitepages_date_error.PNG 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Page Approval Date Error with News

Hi @theaulait,

Please share more details about the approval flow for News that you mentioned.

And where could you see the image that the screenshot you provided?

I have made a test on my side and I couldn't find the image that you mentioned ,so the issue couldn't confirmed on my side.

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

theaulait
Frequent Visitor

Re: Page Approval Date Error with News

Hi @v-yuazh-msft,

The screenshot is from the News app of our communication site. We enabled the approval feature from the version setting because we are not target tenants. However once it's enable, all approved pages published dates defaults to 1/1. 

When we disable the approval feature in the version setting, the pages publishes with the correct dates and in order. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (6,505)