cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toyg_onestream
Frequent Visitor

Planner "List Tasks" does not return old tasks

The Planner connector seems to be secretly implementing some sort of archival policy, not returning tasks that have not been updated in the last few months (by empirical observation, this is probably around 90 days). This happens both with ListTasks_V3 and V2.

I can see the rationale - because "List Tasks" does not allow for any sort of filtering, sooner or later returning the full lists of tasks would become excessive; however, this should be documented in the connector at the very least, so that people can plan for it. I now find myself in the unenviable position of not being able to extract historical data unless I manually update all tasks via the web interface. I feel burnt.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,908)