cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Automate for Teams no longer showing?

This may be a choice and not a bug but this morning, Power Automate for teams no longer is discoverable within Teams. Has me a bit worried since I'm teaching this topic on Friday :). 

What does appear to be an issue before it disappeared is Approvals would never finish installing so all the approval flows in Teams would just spin and timeout. 

1 REPLY 1
MattMarcilio
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi there,

I just checked the service health in the Office 365 admin center and there isn't any degradation on Teams nor Power Automate. Also I was able to add the Power Automate and the Approvals tab in Teams on my test tenant. Then I sent a "New approval request", had an user approve it and it seems to be working fine as well without timing out.

If the issue still persists and you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support, here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Matt

-------

Community Support Team _ Matt Marcilio

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Users online (66,401)