Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
tony_hernandez
Level: Powered On

Power Virtual Agent Trigger Connector not working

Hi everyone, 

I am seeing other people having issues related to trigger connectors not working. I also noticed that Power Automate replaced "When an HTTP request is received" trigger, for "When a power virtual agent request is received". 

Coincidentally, that newly created trigger is giving me issues. I hope this problem is connected to the other trigger connectivity issues I read about, because so far no one knows what's going on. 

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated!Detailed Trigger.pngtrigger fix prompt.pngPVA flow.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tony_hernandez

Re: Power Virtual Agent Trigger Connector not working

Update:

Even though it had that "Fix trigger" notification, I invoked the flow from the chatbot and it ran successfully. The notification went away and it's running as it should.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
tony_hernandez

Re: Power Virtual Agent Trigger Connector not working

Update:

Even though it had that "Fix trigger" notification, I invoked the flow from the chatbot and it ran successfully. The notification went away and it's running as it should.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (9,845)