cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DRabon
Advocate I
Advocate I

Print Areas not working for Excel files converted to PDF

I've got a flow that in one part uses the OneDrive for Business connector to convert an excel file to a PDF. About a week and a half ago all the set print areas I had stopped working. I've clear the print areas and reset them but nothing worked. Sheets are either crammed into one page or broken across multiple places in weird ways. Convert2PDFConnector.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DRabon,

Please try to change the extension of the Excel file into .xls and try again:

Annotation 2020-05-21 144325.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DRabon,

Please try to change the extension of the Excel file into .xls and try again:

Annotation 2020-05-21 144325.jpg

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

@v-litu-msft Sorry I didn't see your response sooner. My department is extremally shorthanded.

I didn't try the change that you suggested but my Accounting Department is reporting this morning that all PDF generated seems to be back to normal.

I've tested making print area changes on one of the excel files and everything worked like a charm. 

Thank you so much for your quick response on that, and also to whomever fixed the issue! 

If it had not been for the Power Platform, I would not be able to perform my duties to the level I am with the resources I have!   

Hi @DRabon,

I am glad your issue has been solved, so I will close this topic, thank you for advocate to Power Platform.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,428)