cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarvinBangert
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Problems while opening Cloud-Flows in Microsoft Teams (Browser and Client)

Hey everyone,

I'm not quite sure if it is actually an error in Power Automate, but today I had a lot of problems while trying to open Cloud-Flows in the Power Apps App with Dataverse for Teams when opening it in Microsoft Teams in my Browser (Edge Chromium Version 93.0.961.47 (Official build) (64-bit)) and Client (Version 1.4.00.22976 (64-Bit)). I can see my flows in the environment, I can open the details page of the flow, but when I try to check the history it only shows the loading cicle but nothing happens. When I click on the "Back"-arrow I see a "NotFound". In the client it sometimes works, but not always. It also take very long to open the history of a run, compared to the browser directly opening the flow. The "NotFound" always happens, when I leave the details history of a run.

Any ideas?

Image 546.pngImage 547.png

Kind regards

Marvin

4 REPLIES 4
Dejinmi
Community Support
Community Support

@MarvinBangert There was no Power Automate and PowerApps outage yesterday so maybe it was a network issue. Are you still having the same experience loading Power Automate and PowerApps today?

Hey @Dejinmi 

thanks for your reply, it seems the blank error was/is something on my computer, when I move the client around while having the blank side (or move to my second screen) it appears and I didn't notices this problem within the last couple of days. But the "NotFound" page still shows whenever I leave the edit flow screen in Microsoft Teams, doesn't matter in which tenant or browser and client, its the same behavior and I can reproduce it.

Best regards

Marvin

I have the same problem.   And trying to open a flow run always times out. In addition if I go to Power Automate in a browser and change the environment to my Team environment, it doesn't find my cloud flows for that team.

What is weird is if I make teams less than full screen and drag it around the screen a few times, the flow run opens.  Otherwise it times out.   Maybe a display issue?

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.
MarvinBangert
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Can confirm the experience from @JR-BejeweledOne. When moving around the window it loads. Mostly when I try to open a run from run history. When closing / getting out of a flow within "Power Apps" in Dataverse for MS Teams, I always see ne "not found" page. The same is with flows within a solution within a productive environment.

Hope this helps for troubleshooting!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,176)