cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarvinBangert
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Problems while opening Cloud-Flows in Microsoft Teams (Browser and Client)

Hey everyone,

I'm not quite sure if it is actually an error in Power Automate, but today I had a lot of problems while trying to open Cloud-Flows in the Power Apps App with Dataverse for Teams when opening it in Microsoft Teams in my Browser (Edge Chromium Version 93.0.961.47 (Official build) (64-bit)) and Client (Version 1.4.00.22976 (64-Bit)). I can see my flows in the environment, I can open the details page of the flow, but when I try to check the history it only shows the loading cicle but nothing happens. When I click on the "Back"-arrow I see a "NotFound". In the client it sometimes works, but not always. It also take very long to open the history of a run, compared to the browser directly opening the flow. The "NotFound" always happens, when I leave the details history of a run.

Any ideas?

Image 546.pngImage 547.png

Kind regards

Marvin

4 REPLIES 4
Dejinmi
Community Support
Community Support

@MarvinBangert There was no Power Automate and PowerApps outage yesterday so maybe it was a network issue. Are you still having the same experience loading Power Automate and PowerApps today?

Hey @Dejinmi 

thanks for your reply, it seems the blank error was/is something on my computer, when I move the client around while having the blank side (or move to my second screen) it appears and I didn't notices this problem within the last couple of days. But the "NotFound" page still shows whenever I leave the edit flow screen in Microsoft Teams, doesn't matter in which tenant or browser and client, its the same behavior and I can reproduce it.

Best regards

Marvin

I have the same problem.   And trying to open a flow run always times out. In addition if I go to Power Automate in a browser and change the environment to my Team environment, it doesn't find my cloud flows for that team.

What is weird is if I make teams less than full screen and drag it around the screen a few times, the flow run opens.  Otherwise it times out.   Maybe a display issue?

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.
MarvinBangert
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Can confirm the experience from @JR-BejeweledOne. When moving around the window it loads. Mostly when I try to open a run from run history. When closing / getting out of a flow within "Power Apps" in Dataverse for MS Teams, I always see ne "not found" page. The same is with flows within a solution within a productive environment.

Hope this helps for troubleshooting!

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,458)