cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Received Email Notification for Failed Flow but no failed flow in Flow history

Hi,

with one of my flow, I've recently received aa email notification sayting that "The flow(s) listed had an unusual number of failures in the past week and may need your attention.". When I checked the flow history to see any failed runs, I can see none. There were no failed runs for the flow for which I've receive the failure notification.

Has anyone experienced the scenario like this?

7 REPLIES 7
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Received Email Notification for Failed Flow but no failed flow in Flow history

Hi @ Rakhijain,

Could you please share a screenshot of the email notification and the run history of the flow which has been listed in the email notification?

Does the email notification sayting that "The flow(s) listed had an unusual number of failures in the past week and may need your attention." as screenshot below:

Capture.PNG

The email is a summary of flows run failed times in the past week.

As the run history of the flow "Button -> Create file,Get file content" have run failed 1 time.

Capture.PNG

And the run history of the flow "Button -> Create file,Get file content" have run failed 2 times.

Capture.PNG

Please share more screenshot of your email notification and the run history of the flow which has been listed in the email notification so we could provide a proper workaround for you.

Please let me know if your issue is solved.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Received Email Notification for Failed Flow but no failed flow in Flow history

Hi @v-yuazh-msft

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Below is the screenshot for the email notification received.mail screenshot.jpg

Please let me know in case of any further information required to resolve this.

Thanks a lot!!!

Rakhi Jain

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yuazh-msft

Please access the flow run history from flow run history download

Thanks,

Rakhi Jain

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ Rakhijain,

Could you please share the screenshot of the run history of the flow as me?

The screenshot of the run history of my flow as below:

Capture.PNG

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yuazh-msft

Here is the screenshot for the flow. All the flow instances are either running or success.

flow screenshot.jpg

Thanks & Regards,

Rakhi Jain

kmponcet Advocate I
Advocate I

I'm also receiving this message and I see no failures in the run history from the past week - has this been resolved? See screenshots below. 

Flow_Testing_FailureHistory.PNGFlow_Failure_Notification.PNGFlow_Final_FailureHistory.PNG

elisem
Regular Visitor

I get these every week for Flows that failed weeks ago. Seems the queue for these alerts is never emptied.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (7,681)