Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Resolving address in To field while sending outlook mail

steps to repro

1. Create a new flow with any trigger

2. Next Action as Send outlook Mail.

3. in the TO: field, enter 'UserA@domain.com' [This will get resolved from GAL Account] -> Select it.

4. after semicolon ( ; ) add 'UserB@domain.com' [This will NOT resolve from GAL even though it exists. It gives 'No Results found']

5. Now remove both the accounts, This time, first add 'UserB@domain.com' [Now you will see it gets resolved, but UserA will then not get resolved.]

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Resolving address in To field while sending outlook mail

Hi @Parmi,

Do you want the email address to be resolved automatically within To field of "Send an email" action?

Could you please share a screenshot of your issue?

I have made a test on my side and multiple email address could be resolved successfully. My flow's configuration as below:2.JPG

Please make sure that there is no space between the semicolon(;) and your second email address ('UserB@domain.com').

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Hello Kris,

Thank you for your response. you were right, if i do not give a space after semi-colon it will resolve the next user, however, if i do give a space, it shows No Items.

Capture.PNG

BR

Parmi

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Parmi,

Do you need any help?

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Hi Kris, no further assistance needed. however, it is a very small bug, but it would be great if names would resolve after a space is given too.:)

Thanks,

Parmi

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,819)