steps to repro
1. Create a new flow with any trigger
2. Next Action as Send outlook Mail.
3. in the TO: field, enter 'UserA@domain.com' [This will get resolved from GAL Account] -> Select it.
4. after semicolon ( ; ) add 'UserB@domain.com' [This will NOT resolve from GAL even though it exists. It gives 'No Results found']
5. Now remove both the accounts, This time, first add 'UserB@domain.com' [Now you will see it gets resolved, but UserA will then not get resolved.]
Do you want the email address to be resolved automatically within To field of "Send an email" action?
Could you please share a screenshot of your issue?
I have made a test on my side and multiple email address could be resolved successfully. My flow's configuration as below:
Please make sure that there is no space between the semicolon(;) and your second email address ('UserB@domain.com').
Thank you for your response. you were right, if i do not give a space after semi-colon it will resolve the next user, however, if i do give a space, it shows No Items.
Do you need any help?
Hi Kris, no further assistance needed. however, it is a very small bug, but it would be great if names would resolve after a space is given too.:)
Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!
ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.
See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.