steps to repro
1. Create a new flow with any trigger
2. Next Action as Send outlook Mail.
3. in the TO: field, enter 'UserA@domain.com' [This will get resolved from GAL Account] -> Select it.
4. after semicolon ( ; ) add 'UserB@domain.com' [This will NOT resolve from GAL even though it exists. It gives 'No Results found']
5. Now remove both the accounts, This time, first add 'UserB@domain.com' [Now you will see it gets resolved, but UserA will then not get resolved.]
Do you want the email address to be resolved automatically within To field of "Send an email" action?
Could you please share a screenshot of your issue?
I have made a test on my side and multiple email address could be resolved successfully. My flow's configuration as below:
Please make sure that there is no space between the semicolon(;) and your second email address ('UserB@domain.com').
Thank you for your response. you were right, if i do not give a space after semi-colon it will resolve the next user, however, if i do give a space, it shows No Items.
Do you need any help?
Hi Kris, no further assistance needed. however, it is a very small bug, but it would be great if names would resolve after a space is given too.:)
We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!