cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bdomzalski
Frequent Visitor

Retry policy action settings issues

Hi,

I did some checking within my solution-aware flow and it seems there are issues with that.

For "Run a Child Flow" action retry policy seems not to be store at all. After opening a flow subsequent time it is always "Default". In addition, it seems that this setting is not stored within an exported flow.

For SharePoint Get Items action it seems to be restored incorrectly when opening a flow. The retry policy setting is then empty but it seems stored as it is visible in an exported flow definition.

Regards,

Bartosz Domżalski

2 REPLIES 2
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bdomzalski ,

Couldn't find the Run a child flow action on my side so I couldn't make a test on it.

I have make a test on the Get items action to set the retry policy as none, export and import the flow and the retry policy is still None, so your issue couldn't confirm on my side.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-alzhan-msft,

It looks like you were checking using flow which was not in a solution.

The "Run a Child Flow" action is within the Flows connector which is available only in solution-aware flows.

RunAChildFlowAction.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,366)