cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Run history - not showing history older than three weeks

I agree. We got ready to do our first PA run and after six weeks of design and testing we realized that we could not find flows from the first two weeks. We thought something was wrong. Then I saw that the Analytics portion also is limited to 30 days. 

It would help if MS created an option for the flows run data to be automatically downloaded at set intervals. Otherwise, I suppose we'd need to create a flow to save the flow run info? 

-Doug Petroshius

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Also, if there are any approvals, we need to be able to see the audit trail to make sure that if there are any issues at all in the future, we have proof of who really did the approval. Downloading the CSV file does not prove anything at all. It just shows what happened like Succeeded, Skipped, but no details like the one on the actual flow. 

Highlighted

I have the same issue and it is very very inconvenient and really makes it useless for business processes running more than 28 days. What happens to the running flows, are they simply deleted? Can't believe this? Microsoft you need to find a better way !!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (11,610)