Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Misa
Kudo Commander
Kudo Commander

Run history will not expand Condition branch

Hello.

Late last week I noticed that the when I look into a running approval flow, that the condition branch no longer expands.  This makes it difficult to see where the request is in the flow.  I can see that its working only because i had to add myself to the emails.  This isnt the best work around because we cannot verify.

There are no Apply to Each or Do Untils within the condition branch either.ClosedCondition.PNG

10 REPLIES 10
tlaz444
Frequent Visitor

Yes I have submitted this as well, the reply I got was that this is how Flow is supposed to work.

It makes it impossible to check where you are in a long-running flow.

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Misa ,

Perhaps there was a deviation in my previous memory, which I thought was an expected result. But after discussion and testing, now I think @tlaz444 's previous statement is correct, and I will report this situation to PG.

Thank you for your feedback, if there are any updates, I will post back.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-bacao-msft 

Thank you for submitting it.  

MauricioJXS
Frequent Visitor

I posted the same issue here https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/Cannot-see-details-of-a-running-flow-after-the-first... and people tried to convice me it always worked like that...

Mpap
Frequent Visitor

I have the same issue. Conditions are grayed out after some period and seems that don't work but the flow is running.

KristinaP
Frequent Visitor

This is happening to me as well. Its very frustrating because I can't say for sure what step the flow is on when I'm asked about it at this point.

@v-bacao-msft 

Hi Bacao.

Is there an update on this?

Thank you.

Hello @v-bacao-msft 

Can we have an update on this?

Thanks

mblennegard

Yeah, this is really annoying.

This has not always been the case and worked like expected previously.

During debugging it was really good (I would say essential) to see where a flow stopped. Not all issues are related to errors.

Having it this way is unfortunately yet another reason to abandon Power Automate and do things with code instead. 😞

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (35,318)