cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KristienHarris

Run on Form Submit not working with shared form

I have created a flow that fires when a form is submitted. The flow is going to be used with a form that has been shared with our business but one that I didn't create. I created a test form myself and linked it to the flow but when we switch the form to the form shared with me it doesn't work. The form appears in the selection list but doesn't fire when the form is filled out.

I've tried using the shared form ID instead of selecting it from the drop down and I've tested if the shared form will work with one of the default templates for firing on form fills.

I appear to have been given form edit access but for some reason it's not working. I'm assuming this is a bug or something I'm not aware of.

Any help appreciated! Thank you

1 REPLY 1
ahmednaseem
Helper I
Helper I

I believe MS changed something in the last few days as one one of my Apps that was working for nearly 2 years stopped firing the trigger which is on image change also even from button click it not triggering any more for other users.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,611)