Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Save Flow: Connections not authorized

Hi,

I got a flow, which is several month "old". Since 3-4 days it cannot be updated/changed anymore.

The connectors have not been changed, nor any of my logins. And executing it, still works!

Opening the Flow and pushing "update Flow" (without touching anything) results in:

Einige Verbindungen sind noch nicht autorisiert. Wenn Sie vor Kurzem einen Workflow aus einer Vorlage erstellt haben, klicken Sie auf "Weiter", um Ihrem Workflow vor dem Speichern die autorisierten Verbindungen hinzuzufügen. 

Which means "Some connections are not authorized. If you created the flow from a template (which I don´t), press "Next" (which is not available anywhere) to add the connections befor saving".

Expanding everything, there are "NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource."-Messages in any connection.

Yesterday, it helped to onpress the tree dots, to refresh the connection. Today, it says "Ungültige Verbindung" (Invalid Connection), which cannot be solved. Even after re-authenticating by selecting the account.

It seems not to be related to all of my flows. But most of them! (My OneDrive->DropBox Synch is fine. Azure SQL fails. O365 Calendar fails. O365 Userprofile fails, ect.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: Save Flow: Connections not authorized

Hello @v-xida-msft,

as I wrote, executing the flow works fine and all connections were working.

The described issue didn´t persist on a single connection within a flow, but on all! So it seems to be a general issue with my Flows.

In the evening up to several minutes ago, I could not open "My Flows" anymore. I got "something went wrong".

Now, magically my Flows are avaliable, again. Some got a "last modified" date from yesterday, which I didn´t touched.

But, and that is the important thing:

I can save my Flows, again! Without reconnecting or changing anything.

Maybe something with the european Cloud...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Thomas,

The error message told that the connections of your flow are invalid. Please take a try to check the following article for solving your issue:

Authentication failures

In addition, please take a try to re-add the connection in your flow and check if the issue still exists:8.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hello @v-xida-msft,

as I wrote, executing the flow works fine and all connections were working.

The described issue didn´t persist on a single connection within a flow, but on all! So it seems to be a general issue with my Flows.

In the evening up to several minutes ago, I could not open "My Flows" anymore. I got "something went wrong".

Now, magically my Flows are avaliable, again. Some got a "last modified" date from yesterday, which I didn´t touched.

But, and that is the important thing:

I can save my Flows, again! Without reconnecting or changing anything.

Maybe something with the european Cloud...

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I get this as well sometime in the EMEA instance. It s major issue. The app most affected is Kaizala which we use for Broadcast notifications. What happens is exactly as you describe and it means until it sorts itself out you cannot modify Flows as the modification process fails. I've had this 3 times in the past couple of weeks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,596)