I am using the action "Send an email with options" but I am confronted to the following limitations:
- The header is mandatory because without any value from my side, a default value is set. Font, size and color are not editable. => Is there a way to deactivate it ?
- The options are automatically located at the bottom of the email body. => Is there a possibility to place them elsewhere in the body ?
- Consequence of that, how to insert a signature after the buttons ?
- Is there a way to modify (size, font, color) the button ?
- The footer is autocompleted with message about Microsoft Flow. => How to deleted or modify the footer ?
Thank you in advance for your anwer.
The functions that you mentioned are all not supported in the action "Send an email with options" in microsoft flow currently,
, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.
If you would like those features to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:
We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!