cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Send an email with options - Limitations

I am using the action "Send an email with options" but I am confronted to the following limitations:

- The header is mandatory because without any value from my side, a default value is set. Font, size and color are not editable. => Is there a way to deactivate it ?

- The options are automatically located at the bottom of the email body. => Is there a possibility to place them elsewhere in the body ?

- Consequence of that, how to insert a signature after the buttons ?

- Is there a way to modify (size, font, color) the button ?

- The footer is autocompleted with message about Microsoft Flow. => How to deleted or modify the footer ?

Thank you in advance for your anwer.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Send an email with options - Limitations

Hi @RomainT,

The functions that you mentioned are all not supported in the action "Send an email with options" in microsoft flow currently,

, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like those features to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,743)