cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leyburn19
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Sending an email with options

I have done some extensive testing on this now and it is a problem.  recently I started getting issues where the wait for response was being bypassed.  The user was getting the email,  but the response had already been decided in the flow.  The response is an inconsistent random selection of the buttons.

I found that when I set "Show HTML confirmation dialog" to yes in the advance section this problem went away.  This was not a mandatory requirement and until recently my flows using the action were not a problem

1 REPLY 1
Eelman
Super User
Super User

@leyburn19 

I am also seeing this issue.

For each loop --> Multiple sites to get 'Email with Options' --> when one site registers a response ALL other site responses are tagged as 'Completed' ie the other sites CANNOT make a selection.

This worked fine last Saturday (Australian, QLD time) then failed this Saturday. It also worked fine in the weeks of testing I carried out before releasing this Flow.

Seems Microsoft have made a background change that has affected how Flows work ... be nice to know in advance.

Thanks for the workaround solution!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Users online (55,137)