cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

SharePoint Column Internal name now trimmed display name?

Previously, the Internal Name for a SharePoint column was used, now it is a trimmed version of the column name, so all of my Flow's that were using the internal name are now not working as intended.

I have a column whose display name is "CR Decision" and the internal name is "CompReview". My advanced view/statements were working fine using the CompReview value. Then they suddenly started misfiring - sending email because the value of CompReview was no longer empty because it no longer existed. I went in to check by adding a new Do Until action and selected my column and then switched to advanced view, and the column name was now "CRDecision" - so not the internal name and not the display name, but a trimmed version. 

Was this an intended change? If so, why the switch from internal name in the advanced view? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: SharePoint Column Internal name now trimmed display name?

Hi @Zooney1,

Thanks for the feedback.

If you are under Europe region, then there are issues related with the connectivity.

Changes may not be updated under Microsoft Flow.

Mostly changes made under the SharePoint list won't affect the flow results.

Please take a check with the connection status, and update the corresponding action to check if issue could be resolved.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (7,296)