cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sai_djj
Regular Visitor

SharePoint Folder - New File going in with Processed status

I have downloaded a file from the SharePoint folder, added some data, renamed it, and uploaded it and it came through as processed status instead of New status.  I assume the status and other information are in the metadata of the file.  But I'm trying to figure out why the status is going to Processed instead of New.

The new and Processed column is a customized flow through once uploaded.

Not working scenario's - I just downloaded a file from that Sharepoint folder, renamed it, and uploaded it and it came through as processed.  I assume the status and other information are in the metadata of the file. 

working scenarios - I changed the file in Sharepoint to New, then downloaded it and uploaded it again and it came in as New. I created a brand new file in Excel and uploaded it and it also came through as

New.

Started with a brand new file or a template file that isn’t coming from Sharepoint rather than starting with a file from that folder and we got New in status.

Trying to know why it's not taking a new status for the existing file in the SharePoint folder after making the changes to the file and uploaded it again.

Let me know if you guys have any thoughts on it.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (93,047)