1. A document library with a property called "Product model". This property is managed metadata and allows multiple tags to be added to this property.
2. I have a document that has multiple product models tagged.
3. Use the SharePoint: Get File Properties
4. The output shows the first product model tagged in its correct form: "ProductModelX".
5. The rest of the product models have an extra space in front of them: " ProductModelY".
Output from my product model property - the first entry with no problems:
Output from my prodct model property - all of the rest of the entries:
I have checked the managed metadata - everything is fine. If I rearrange the tags on the file, so another label is the first one, that one is fine, but the one that was the first before now has a space in front.
The workaround for this is of cause to trim the label before passing it on in the flow.
Hi @BlueCar ,
I have made some tests on my side, it has the same issue as yours.
As the pic is shown below, when you add multiple values in the 'Managed Metadata' column, there is a space between each value.
I think it's the cause of the issue.
Community Support Team _ Zhongys
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
@BlueCar How were you able to overcome the space issue? I am running into this and although I can create a variable that has the space removed, I cannot seem to preform any conditions on it later on in the flow. Regards, Dirk
I ended up using a trim function the place that I needed the individual tag-values inserted. See below.
And the text from the trim function is:
Check out how to claim yours today!
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.