cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Narula_Srinivas
Level: Powered On

SharePoint List Date Filtering not working for previous years

We have sharepoint list with last 3 years data and powerapp was built to filter data based on date.

Datepicker control is used to pick required data and filtering data based on that.

I am able to fetch current year records (2017), but previous year (2016,2015), not getting all records. 

Did anyone faced this sort of issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: SharePoint List Date Filtering not working for previous years

Hi Narula_Srinivas,

Could you show me the code you are using on your side?

To test this issue, I create an app based on SharePoint list. In the list, I also have three years data, and the gallery is filtered by a Date picker control.

The filter function I am using on my side is:
Filter(List2,Date<=DatePicker1.SelectedDate)

It works fine, the gallery will be filtered based on the date I selected, no matter it is previous year or current year.

3.PNG

Please show me more details to help reproduce this issue on my side.

By the way, please post PowerApps related issues on PowerApps forum, the reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Narula_Srinivas
Level: Powered On

Re: SharePoint List Date Filtering not working for previous years

Hi,

Thanks for response. But I am loading filtered data  into collection and that collection is binided to gallery. Reason I have to filter data based on each business unit. So that I can avoid that roundtrips to server for each business unit. But below given formuale is not having any Business unit filtering, because with initial loading only  I am not getting all records based on date.

Capture.JPG

On button onSelect event, I am using below formula:

Collect(MainTemp,Filter(ActivityTemp,ActivityStartDate>= Date(Year(StartDatePicker.SelectedDate),Month(StartDatePicker.SelectedDate),Day(StartDatePicker.SelectedDate))))

Binding that MainTemp to Gallery.

BTW, do want me to post further this discussion in other forum or continue here?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 65 members 3,371 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: