Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

SharePoint action 'UnshareItem' forbidden 403

Hi,

I'm trying to use the SharePoint Action "Stop sharing an item or a folder" to block the access to a folder.

The action returns everytime:

{
"status": 403,
"message": "Exception of type 'Microsoft.SharePoint.SPConnectorException' was thrown.\r\nclientRequestId: ead389df-3c52-4410-810e-22311a56c8da\r\nserviceRequestId: ead389df-3c52-4410-810e-22311a56c8da"
}

This action works only blocking the access to a file.
19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @GT2 ,

I can reproduce a similar issue on my side.

This is a new feature added not long ago, thank you for your feedback, I will report this issue on my side.

If there are any updates, I will post back.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hi @v-bacao-msft,

Thanks you!

Keep me updated about it.

Best regards

Highlighted

hi,

i've the same problem, any solution?

Highlighted

Hey @v-bacao-msft - I'm having this problem too.  "Stop sharing an item or a folder" seems to work fine for a SharePoint list item, but not a document library folder.  Is there an ETA for a fix?  Thanks for your help!

StopSharing.png

Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

I'm trying to build a process that resets permissions on SharePoint folders, and I've run into the same problem.  I'm getting a 403 error whenever I attempt to stop sharing a folder.  

Any update from Microsoft?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Its been more than 2 months and we have not gotten any update, its either MS pulls this from production or fix it, we're tired of being MS's free app testers?

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Still busted, I have the same problem

Hey @v-bacao-msft - Any update on this bug?

Highlighted

Hello everyone, i've got the same for Document Set. Any update from Microsoft to fix this?

thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (13,623)