Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GT2
Advocate I
Advocate I

SharePoint action 'UnshareItem' forbidden 403

Hi,

I'm trying to use the SharePoint Action "Stop sharing an item or a folder" to block the access to a folder.

The action returns everytime:

{
"status": 403,
"message": "Exception of type 'Microsoft.SharePoint.SPConnectorException' was thrown.\r\nclientRequestId: ead389df-3c52-4410-810e-22311a56c8da\r\nserviceRequestId: ead389df-3c52-4410-810e-22311a56c8da"
}

This action works only blocking the access to a file.
19 REPLIES 19
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @GT2 ,

I can reproduce a similar issue on my side.

This is a new feature added not long ago, thank you for your feedback, I will report this issue on my side.

If there are any updates, I will post back.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-bacao-msft,

Thanks you!

Keep me updated about it.

Best regards

hi,

i've the same problem, any solution?

Hey @v-bacao-msft - I'm having this problem too.  "Stop sharing an item or a folder" seems to work fine for a SharePoint list item, but not a document library folder.  Is there an ETA for a fix?  Thanks for your help!

StopSharing.png

rjhale
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

I'm trying to build a process that resets permissions on SharePoint folders, and I've run into the same problem.  I'm getting a 403 error whenever I attempt to stop sharing a folder.  

Any update from Microsoft?

nirex_admin
Frequent Visitor

Its been more than 2 months and we have not gotten any update, its either MS pulls this from production or fix it, we're tired of being MS's free app testers?

AveDog08
Helper III
Helper III

Still busted, I have the same problem

Hey @v-bacao-msft - Any update on this bug?

Hello everyone, i've got the same for Document Set. Any update from Microsoft to fix this?

thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,917)