Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
J_K_
Helper II
Helper II

SharePoint connector behaving differently very recently

Hi all,

I am experiencing serious issues with the SharePoint connector. I am using a "When an item is created" trigger.

1. no matter which dynamic property I am using: Power Automate will create a loop as it used to do for columns with multiple values only. But here I am talking about ID, title or anything else from ONE item. I experienced this behaviour for the first time last week.

2.  I tried to access the dynamic properties with expressions and it seems the syntax changed?! E.g. triggerOutputs()?['body/Title']

So in general, what is happening here, Microsoft?

2 REPLIES 2
HappyTrigger
Frequent Visitor

Same for me. It's usually when I change the trigger. After that, loops are created when selecting IDs. I have to recreate the workflow all over!

Thank you! That did it for me. But I won't mark this as solution since this is clearly a bug for me. In this case the flow is fairly simple, so re-creating it wasn't a big deal. But that may be very different in other cases, so MS should definitely solve this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (12,303)