cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Sharepoint List : LookUp Field disappear after going through a Flow

Something strange happened this week. I made a flow some weeks ago that update a Sharepoint List item when it is created. It copy a bunch of fields from a "Parent" item to the current one. It worked up until today, where after going through the flow, all my lookup field becomes empty. 

Anyone encountered something like that?

It is easy to reproduce. We are using Sharepoint on sharepoint.com so hosted by Microsoft. You need to have a List with at least one LookUp field. And you trigger a flow that update an item when it is created. That's it. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sharepoint List : LookUp Field disappear after going through a Flow

Reckon this is closely related to another thread posted recently.

Symptoms you're describing sound a lot like what some people there are saying is happening after implementing workarounds for another issue.

Highlighted

Indeed it is. Funny thing, the last email of the Thread was an OMG IT WORKS NOW! posted 20 minutes before I read it. So I re-enabled my Flows and sure enough, today it works. I was one day to a solution and didn't even knew it 🙂

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Ebfortin,

The issue could be caused by some backend changes in flow before. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,908)