cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gumgih
Helper II
Helper II

Sharepoint list having 30000 entries, but filter is only working on first 2000 records

Hi Team,

I have read multiple blogs on this topic but didn't get any permanent solution for this issue.

I have a huge list of 30000+ records in the Sharepoint list, but while fetching the records using the current user email filter it is working only for the first 2000 records and not showing the onwards results in the gallery.

can you please suggest any other way to get all items?

Kindly let me know if you need further information in this regard. Thanks!

Regards,

Mayank Gupta

2 REPLIES 2
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gumgih,

If you use Get items with filter query to find out items Email column value equals to current user email, and only get 2000 rows, maybe it is caused by the items associated with the current user email only has 2000 rows.

If you want to get all items, and the number of items over 5000 items, you could set the Top Count to 5000, and turn on the Pagination set threshold to 100000:

Screenshot 2021-01-11 100143.jpg

Screenshot 2021-01-11 100215.jpg

Screenshot 2021-01-11 100247.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

I think there is some gap, let me clear I'm trying to fetch the records in PowerApps, not through Power Automate, there is a limit of max 2000 records, is there any way I can increase this limit and get all the associated items for the user.

help.PNG

Thanks,

Mayank

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

AI Builder AMA June 7th carousel (up on May 25th, take down June 8th) (1).png

'Ask Microsoft Anything' about AI Builder!

The AI Builder team invite you to ask questions and provide helpful answers at our next AMA.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,619)