cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Collection lookup columns and sub sites.

When using lookup columns that have been created at the site collection level and used in subsites these lookup columns will not be available as the Web of the list and the web of the column don't match.

For more detail see here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/SharePoint-Get-item-not-returning-lookup-column-d...

8 REPLIES 8
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Pieter_Veenstra,

Thanks for your sharing, the issue is confirmed on my side.

I would put this issue to my product team, then check if the issue would be solved in future. If the issue is solved, I would reply here.

If you have any other questions about Microsoft Flow, please feel free to reply here. We would provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Advocate III
Advocate III

Following this issue with great interest...

Also following issue with great interest......any updates?

please fix this issue as soon as possible, I need it urgently.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The original report said "solved" and click here for solution, i clicked "here" and there isnt a solution.  Why the hell not? I want to be able to access site columns in a parent site, when creating a flow on a list or document library in a subsite.  This simply CANNOT be by design. Get it fixed and urgently!

Also following up on this. IT would be great to resolve this

Is there any solution of this issue?

Regular Visitor

Did you find any solution?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (11,257)