cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SylvieLet17
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Skype connector not working

I have tried using the "Schedule an online meeting" action with my own flow (with only a button trigger and no other steps), as well as wit hthe template "Schedule a skype meeting when a new outlook event is created"

With both Flows I get a Bad Gateway and "The response in not in a JSON format"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SylvieLet17 ,

This issue does not seem to be related to Flow's service, you can check out the current issues about Skype for Business posted in Office 365 admin-Health.

79.PNG

I think it's because of a problem with the Skype for Business service, which made the Flow connector unusable.

This problem has been identified and is currently being resolved. After this problem is resolved, Flow related actions can be used normally.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SylvieLet17 ,

This issue does not seem to be related to Flow's service, you can check out the current issues about Skype for Business posted in Office 365 admin-Health.

79.PNG

I think it's because of a problem with the Skype for Business service, which made the Flow connector unusable.

This problem has been identified and is currently being resolved. After this problem is resolved, Flow related actions can be used normally.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Users online (55,450)