cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
halcaide

Skype for business Integration error connection

Hi,

I have see the connector to Skype for Business (Preview). When i try ti sign, i get this error:

OAuth2CertificateSkypeForBusiness authorization flow failed for service 'Skype For Business Certificate'. Authenticated request to user's webdir discovery endpoint to find applications endpoint failed unexpectedly. Did not find 'redirect' nor 'applications' URI from _links object: expected={"_links":{"redirect":"USERWEBDIRURL"... or {"_links":{"applications":{"href":"USERAPPLICATIONSENDPOINT", found={ "_links": { "self": { "href": "https://webdir0e.online.lync.com/Autodiscover/AutodiscoverService.svc/root" }, "user": { "href": "https://webdir0e.online.lync.com/Autodiscover/AutodiscoverService.svc/root/oauth/user" }, "xframe": { "href": "https://webdir0e.online.lync.com/Autodiscover/XFrame/XFrame.html" } } }

Could you help me? we need this connector to use in app of room scheduler.

Thanks, 

Hector.

22 REPLIES 22
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi halcaide,

It seems that when create a connection to Skype for Business, I am getting the same error message.

3.PNG

I will help confirm with this issue and back to you once I got any response.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
stryke
Regular Visitor

I'm getting the exact same error message whenever I try to add the connector (or action). 

Another strange side effect when this error occurs: The (failed) connection to skype is added twice to my connection list and flow offers me to verify password ("This connection is not authenticated. Verify password")

Hi @halcaide@stryke,

Some updates for you. A fix is rolling out on this, please try again by next week.

If you are still having the issue, please post back.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I still cannot connect to Skype for Business, but the error message has changed:

OAuth2CertificateSkypeForBusiness authorization flow failed for service 'Skype For Business Certificate'. Authenticated request to user's webdir discovery endpoint to find applications endpoint failed due to non-success status code. The token used may be invalid: serviceProviderNameskypeforbusinesscertificate, loopCount=3, loopWebdirResourceUri=https://webdir0a.online.lync.com/Autodiscover/AutodiscoverService.svc/root/oauth/user, loopResultStatusCode=NotFound, loopResultResponseContent={"code":"NotFound","message":null}

Is that because the fix is still rolling out? Or is this another problem?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do have exactly the same problem as of today (Oct 23th, 2017)

Hi All,

I can create the connection to Skype for Business without issues.

What’s your current situation?

Have you tried it again?

If you are still having the issue, please feel free post back with your location information.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

GBP

Sadly, this is error still occuring, exactly as others have mentioned. Hence, the skype integration is unusable.

Can we please push a fix for this? This is a major feature just begging to be used by us frequent skype users 🙂

Still not working.

Error message:

Spoiler
OAuth2CertificateSkypeForBusiness authorization flow failed for service 'Skype For Business Certificate'. Authenticated request to user's webdir discovery endpoint to find applications endpoint failed due to non-success status code. The token used may be invalid: serviceProviderNameskypeforbusinesscertificate, loopCount=3, loopWebdirResourceUri=https://webdir0a.online.lync.com/Autodiscover/AutodiscoverService.svc/root/oauth/user, loopResultStatusCode=NotFound, loopResultResponseContent={"code":"NotFound","message":null}

What do you mean by "location"?
I am located in Germany if that is what you mean.

wagnco01

Getting the same thing here.  Deleted existing connectors if I had any.  Double checked my virtual directories on my on premise deployment.   Re-Ran hybrid Wizard on onpremise deployment.   Went digging  through powershell command lets to see if I could  find anything and haven't found a soulution yet.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (70,785)