Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kennyk57
Advocate I
Advocate I

Slow performance in PAD.

Hi Microsoft

I know this has been an issue for some time but the lack of performance in power automate desktop is still a huge problem. 

Simple tasks as copying actions takes about five seconds. 

When we develop critical and complex RPA-solutions for the danish public sector it is not durable to spend 30-40 % of our developing time waiting on the system to respond.

Are Microsoft trying to fix this problem or is this something Power automate users have to live with?

5 REPLIES 5
runestaehr

Performance in Power Automate Desktop is a huge problem!!!!!  I am wasting so much time!!!

nicolain

Hi!
This post is very important!
In a RPA cloud-environment like this, performance is essential and crucial in being fast and reliable!
This is not the case unfortunately!
Sad to see a release where developers are set to wait several secs every time they drag and drop actions.
Math Example : You drag 200 actions - 200 * 4 sec is 600 sec equal to 10 min - just waiting... 

Just do your own math in scaling this time issue.
It is really annoying Microsoft universe.  

Like the top post in this feed, and get Microsoft to see this - make some noise, hopefully somebody will react (someday)! 

LarsKasper

We are experiencing a VERY slow development tool.

Actually we are considering to change platform due to the slow performance of Power Automate Desktop

d_ambus88

P.A.D. is working terribly slow. Time spend on is extended by a lot. Consideration on using another development tool is very much in play!

kelway
Helper II
Helper II

Holy hell you're all so right. This is driving me absolutely insane.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,244)