cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Start an Approval not send email

From today every flow that contains Start an Approval action work fine but not send the notification email.

This is a real problem because users are not involved in approval process.

I checked in two other tenenat and I had the same behavior...

There is a general problem with this service?

7 REPLIES 7
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

I have the same problem, first I thought that when I get push notification to mobile flow app than the system would not send the notification email but ...

Than I thought it might be because I have empty detail/link field in the approval action but that also did not help.

Advocate II
Advocate II

I can confirm this issue.
Same problem for me and the email notification its crucial in my approval process.

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @11,

I just tested with a similar flow, I got the email notification actually. It just that the result is incorrect. I choosed the "Approve" button. But the condition gives a "Falset" response and as a result, it sends the email notification with "IF NO" reult.

Capture.PNG

@AntónioGomes@avtAre you guys getting the same issue, or you cannot receive the email notification at all? (No matter in yes/no result)

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I believe, we were talking about Modern approvalls, at least I am sure I was.

I dont receive email notification to approve or reject in the Modern Approval, sorry by not mention that

Now it seems he is back to work !! 

I hope it does not happen again.

Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Yes it works now but building any kind of approval wf with unstable functionality is not really possible. 😞 /endrant

Is it just me or is the picture in the approval email huge (500px X 500px)?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,824)