cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tu_Nguyen_Dinh
Frequent Visitor

Start and wait for an approval error with attachment

Hi Experts,

I got an issue when i tried to create Start and wait for an approval and error with attachment. Attachments worked fine with send email only.

Here is my error:

Could you please advice this error?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Tu_Nguyen_Dinh,

Please use the "content" instead of "ContentBytes" to Append the array variable, and try again:

Annotation 2019-12-02 163308.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Tu_Nguyen_Dinh,

Sorry, I couldn't see any screenshot about your Flow, could you please upload it again?

You could upload the screenshot by clicking the button of "Camera", by the way, you could upload the Flow configuration about the Approval action:

Annotation 2019-12-02 094350.png

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-litu-msft ,

Please have a look error screen and workflow screen.

Error.png

Workflow.png

Best regards,

Tu

Hi @Tu_Nguyen_Dinh,

Please use the "content" instead of "ContentBytes" to Append the array variable, and try again:

Annotation 2019-12-02 163308.png

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

Hi @v-litu-msft ,

It worked, thanks. But I got other issue, flow likes freezing, please have a look.

Workflow.png

Duration is very long

Flow time.png

Flowtimeline.png

This is my flow

FlowApproval.png

Thanks for promt support!

Best regards,

Tu

Hi @Tu_Nguyen_Dinh,

You should process these Approval request at the Approval center or in the Email inbox, or the Flow will always running until approver response it:Annotation 2019-12-03 150630.png

Best Regards,

Hi @v-litu-msft ,

Thanks, I know this, i approved in email box. But the flow does not finish.

If I remove AttachmentArray then flow runs smoothly, if i add back then flow still pending. I dont know the reason why.

blank.png

still pending

pending.png

Thanks & regards,

Tu

Hi @Tu_Nguyen_Dinh,

Thanks for your confirm. It's a known issue that the approval request will still pending after response.

We have reported this issue to the Microsoft Automate development team, if there has any process, we will update the post as soon as impossible.

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,685)