cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Stucked With Expressions

Hello, I'm working on a flow process. I have asked some questions about it but I could find a way I think. I decided to use the expressions to get a unspecified file from onedrive.

But I have no idea how can I do this. I'm a newbie on Power Automate and trying to learn.

My case is a bit complex I think. That's why I need help very much.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Stucked With Expressions

Hi @ByzKzlky,

OK, please refer to these steps, hope it could help you:

Screenshot 2020-09-21 135341.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ByzKzlky,

You could use the Get file content by path to get file content, and the file path could be dynamical:

屏幕截图 2020-09-18 180535.png

If it isn't you want, could you please share more information about your requirement? Thanks. 

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hi  @v-litu-msft ,

My problem is with the file name. Actually I will not know the file name. That's why I have to get the unspecified file name.

Because this process will be for many of email attachments.

You can find below my view of flow. I wanted to define a variable for this unspecified file name in the OneDrive folder first. But I don't know how can i pass this with the real value.

1.PNG2.PNG

I stucked at this point. I need to get the file name and then I need to copy this file to another folder. After that I need to copy content and paste to another file in the another folder. By the way all files are excel files.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ByzKzlky,

OK, please refer to these steps, hope it could help you:

Screenshot 2020-09-21 135341.jpg

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,626)