cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Suddenly flows are failing with error 502 BadGateway

Hi

Since yesterday, my flow failed with error "BadGateway". Although nothing was changed (Flow was not changes, the Excel file on Onedrive was not changed, alle connections are valid). The error occurs on the action where I create a new row in an Excel table on Onedrive.

Error information:

{"error": {"code": 502,"source": "flow-apim-europe-001-francecentral-01.azure-apim.net","clientRequestId": "da2b3987-9a83-4754-9bd4-21f91a8a1fef","message": "BadGateway",

"innerError": {"status": 502,"message": "Graph API is momenteel niet beschikbaar.\r\nclientRequestId: da2b3987-9a83-4754-9bd4-21f91a8a1fef","source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net"}}}

Re-creating this flow is a lot-of work. Importing (for re-creating a new flow) did not work.

Any suggestions?  Should I wait? Was there an update from Microsoft?

Thanks

Erwin

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @erwinml ,

Does the issue still exist?

If the error code 500 or 502 appears, the failure is temporary or transient.

Click or tap Resubmit to try the flow again.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi

Thanks for your response. I did a new test and it failed again but now i have another error:

{
"status": 400,
"message": "Property 'openWith' on type 'oneDrive.item' is not a navigation property. Only navigation properties can be expanded.\r\nclientRequestId: efdb9ef0-4b3b-4963-8a6f-dad25b9e12d2",
"source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net"
}

ALthough nothing was changed on my flow.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Erwin

Highlighted

Hi @erwinml ,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

As the error message said, the 'openWith' property can't be expanded.

I am afraid I need more details to analysis to you.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

Hi

Some pictures of the configuration and teh run history.

Main configMain configError in run historyError in run historyError in configError in configRun historyRun historyError in config selecting Excel fileError in config selecting Excel file

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (12,058)