cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eliotcole
Advocate III
Advocate III

System Issues - Unclear if Localisation / Environment / Account Based

We've raised it in the General room (below) I thought that perhaps this was the next best place to do so (as well as raising the issue in the 365 Admin Centre, and on Twitter).

More full information is in the linked thread below:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Power-Automate-running-slow/td-p/687006/j...

Just putting my labels and tags here in case I get issues with posting this:

labels: Server Error, Server Response, services, localization, Power Automate, Power Automate Admin Issue, Power Automate connections, 

tags: service issue, localisation, environment, service issues, system issue, system issues, environments, 

I'm going to attempt creating a new user on my tenancy, but base them in the US, and see if they can access flow. Hopefully that aides any actions happening on your end.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

As you can see in the linked thread, I'd done that, @pagonza ... This was opened so that there was some record of an obvious issue that affected UK users (at least) and was resolved by Microsoft. This is the first time I've come back to it since it occurred, so I'm assuming you resolved this issue on your end at the Azure level.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
pagonza
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @eliotcole 

This issue needs further investigation, Please open a support request on  https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Thank you, Pablo

As you can see in the linked thread, I'd done that, @pagonza ... This was opened so that there was some record of an obvious issue that affected UK users (at least) and was resolved by Microsoft. This is the first time I've come back to it since it occurred, so I'm assuming you resolved this issue on your end at the Azure level.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (89,300)