cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Tables formatting in Approval broken when Requestors assigned

Hi there,

When I send an approval request with tables in Power Automate, tables are broken if I assign requestors (as shown in the screenshot below)
It only happens in my Outlook Desktop. No issue within web app or mobile app.

ccjasonyang_0-1599053120380.png

Please help to resolve the issue. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Tables formatting in Approval broken when Requestors assigned

Hi @ccjasonyang ,

Does the client you mentioned support actionable messages? Approval request emails are actionable messages. If your Microsoft Outlook client doesn't support actionable messages, it displays approval requests in HTML format.

Please refer to the following table to check whether the corresponding client supports actionable messages:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/actionable-messages/#outlook-version-requirements-for-actio...

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-bacao-msft ,

I can submit the approval in Outlook Desktop without problem. Does this mean it supports actionable messages?

ccjasonyang_0-1599135628603.png

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ccjasonyang ,

I think so, it seems that this feature is not compatible with some clients. However, there is currently no designated document that lists which clients are within the scope of support.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,050)