cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chucksteel
Frequent Visitor

Teams Apps published with Power Apps Version 3.21032.45 fail to load

Opening an app in the Teams Power Apps app upgrades the Power Apps version. When using Power Apps in a non-dataverse environment you can change the authoring version, but that feature is not available in Teams. Yesterday my apps were updated to Power Apps version 3.21032.45. Once published, they will not open in a Teams tab. I can still open the app for editing in the Power Apps app, but when opening the published app in a channel tab it fails to load with the following error:

The app didn't load correctly. Try refreshing your browser.

A "More" link shows the session ID

After a few seconds, this error is replaced with:

There was a problem reaching this app

With a Retry button.

It is possible to restore a previous version of the app, but opening it to edit results in the same problem.

3 REPLIES 3
chucksteel
Frequent Visitor

This issue appears to be resolved, although the lack of trouble shooting information available is frustrating. The Power Apps Teams app reports a version of 1.0.0 and nothing more. When editing an app and checking the Account tab, the version is the same as it was when the published app wasn't working, so I have no idea how to determine what changed or how to trouble shoot an issue like this in the future.

Hi,

Thanks for your follow up post! I am glad that this started working for you. Its very hard to tell what was originally causing your issue. It could be a multitude of things from something in the cache to a hotfix that got pushed out to an outage. Without logs its almost impossible to determine. Hopefully this will continue to work for you without issue.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

chucksteel
Frequent Visitor

Can you provide some information covering how logs could be collected? I would like to provide as much information as possible in the future.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Users online (70,596)