cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chucksteel
Advocate I
Advocate I

Teams Cloud flow Save as copy not visible in Teams

Expected behavior: Using the Save as function creates a copy of the flow in the Team's environment that can be viewed in the PowerApps Teams app.

Actual behavior: The copy of the flow does not appear in the PowerApps Teams app.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open PowerApps Teams app
  2. Select the Build tab
  3. Click View all
  4. Click Cloud flows
  5. Click on a flow to open the details page
  6. Click Save As
  7. Click Save

The copy of the flow does not appear in the Build, Cloud Flows area. Opening the Power Automate app and changing the environment to the Team's environment does show the newly created copy of the flow, however.

5 REPLIES 5
RaashiSen
Community Support
Community Support

Thank you @chucksteel on informing this and with such detailed format. We will review it on our end and update the thread 🙂

mnexplorer

Hello - Any update on fixing this bug?  I will add that when save as is used, the original flow remains in the Build, Cloud Flows area and is not visible in the Power Automate app.  Result is the original flow is only accessible from Build, Cloud Flows area and the copy is only accessible from the Power Automate app, Team's environment.

I'm running into the same thing when using the Save As feature to try to create a copy of a Flow in Power Apps for Teams.  I don't see an error message or anything and the copy never appears in Teams.  If I go to the Power Automate service in Office 365 and switch to the environment that my app is published in, I can see the newly created Flow under "My flows". I suspect this is related to how solutions work in some way because I'm not able to go into the default solution for the environment and add the Flow there. 

Is there any workaround to this issue?

ToddBacon
Frequent Visitor

Same problem.

I also tried exporting it, renaming the existing flow, and importing it.  No luck.

mbrewer5

I am also having the same problem and would love a solution. Could the Power Automate developers provide a solution?

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,587)