cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Template validation failed on trigger "When a file is created or modified in a folder"

I had a previously working flow that was based off the trigger "When a file is created or modified" and I've gone in to edit it today and found that it comes up with an error. Every single flow I've tried to use this trigger for is not working, despite previously working or being brand new from a template.

Capture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Template validation failed on trigger "When a file is created or modified in a folder"

Hi @Anonymous,

You flow trigger is "When a file is created or modified in a folder" not "When a file is created or modified".

Please take a try to recreate the flow to see if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Alice

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Template validation failed on trigger "When a file is created or modified in a folder"

Hi Alice,

This flow was working and without any changes on my side stopped working. It was not due to the flow trigger as I tried creating new flows with all iterations of "when a file is created or modified...". This was a bug in Flow which has now been resolved and my flows have gone back to working without any changes to my flow. Thanks for your suggestion.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,828)