cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IvoYan

Text disappears - steps and dynamic content

Hello,

I have encountered a strange issue while creating my flow. As soon as I add some new step, labels in the previous step AND the labels/dynamic content in the new (last) step disappear. They are there, I can edit them, just the text does not display on the page - e.g. HTTP step: Headers; Send Email step. I was wondering whether I have hit some flow limit or this is a browser issue - check the attached images (issue and the whole flow). Deleting and adding the step again did not work. As soon as I add some step above in the flow (below the trigger), the last step seems to "break". I use Firefox 61.0.1 (64-bit).2018-07-09 14_29_15-Edit your flow _ Microsoft Flow.jpg2018-07-09 14_38_04-Edit your flow _ Microsoft Flow.jpg

1 REPLY 1
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @IvoYan,

I always create flow on Google Chrome and don''t have the issue that you mentioned.

Please take a try to create the flow on Google Chrome to see if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (935)