cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Text disappears - steps and dynamic content

Hello,

I have encountered a strange issue while creating my flow. As soon as I add some new step, labels in the previous step AND the labels/dynamic content in the new (last) step disappear. They are there, I can edit them, just the text does not display on the page - e.g. HTTP step: Headers; Send Email step. I was wondering whether I have hit some flow limit or this is a browser issue - check the attached images (issue and the whole flow). Deleting and adding the step again did not work. As soon as I add some step above in the flow (below the trigger), the last step seems to "break". I use Firefox 61.0.1 (64-bit).2018-07-09 14_29_15-Edit your flow _ Microsoft Flow.jpg2018-07-09 14_38_04-Edit your flow _ Microsoft Flow.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Text disappears - steps and dynamic content

Hi @IvoYan,

I always create flow on Google Chrome and don''t have the issue that you mentioned.

Please take a try to create the flow on Google Chrome to see if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,545)