cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ebeissner

The Approvals in Flow only allow you to approve one at a time and then you have to refresh the page.

Several different people in my company are having an issue where they approve an approval in flow and submit it. when they go to click approve or reject on the next one in their queue, nothing happens and they have to refresh the page. So every approval they do they have to refresh the page to do the next.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ebeissner ,

Thank you for your feedback!

I could reproduce the same issue yesterday, I need to refresh the page on Approvals page.

But I could not reproduce it again today. What is the situation on your side currently?

Please try to do the same test using other browsers.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ebeissner ,

Thank you for your feedback!

I could reproduce the same issue yesterday, I need to refresh the page on Approvals page.

But I could not reproduce it again today. What is the situation on your side currently?

Please try to do the same test using other browsers.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

HYU
Advocate I
Advocate I

My company is experiencing the same issue. User has to refresh page between each approval. Whenever an approval is confirmed, none of the link on the page works anymore (action button or the link to the approval) as if the page is stuck. Only after you refresh the page, everything comes back as normal. But then again, after one approval, this cycle repeats.

We have tried in Firefox, Chrome, and IE. The behavior is the same. Please let me know if there is any fix for this. Thanks.

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @HYU / @Ebeissner ,

I could reproduce the same issue today.

We will report this issue. Thank you for the feedback.

Best Regards,

Linson_1987
Regular Visitor

Hi All,

Even i am seeing the same issue ,  Is there a fix or workaround for this ?

Because its not very practical to keep refreshing the screen.   The Strange thing is that the bug is seen only with the approval being Received , But under SENT we are able to cancel the approvals sent one after the other from the same session/page without having to refresh.

Thanks,

Linson Thomas

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi All,

Please try again and feel free to let me know if the issue still exists.

Best Regards,

@v-bacao-msft I just tried again and the issue still exists.

HYU
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi All,

I have been testing this every day and this issue is still not resolved. Can someone let me know this bug is being worked on? What is causing it behave this way? I need to let my users know it is a temporary inconvenience or this is something they have to live with from now on. Thank you!

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @HYU ,

Could you tell us which region you are in?

I did a test on my side, but it has been unable to reproduce similar problems.

Best Regards,

@v-bacao-msft , we are in North America. This morning I tested again and we still have the issue.

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,631)