This connector is listed as a standard connector. Not a custom connector. Someone from Microsoft should be looking into fixing this issue.
I ran into this same issue. I was able to solve it by following these steps.
1. Create a new flow
2. Select "automated flow"
3. start typing outlook and select "when a new emaol is flagged (V2)
4. select create
5. in the flow click the + New Step
6. Type in todoist
7. scroll down untill you see create new task (V2) V2 is the key! It uses the new API
8. finish creating your flow, select the project ID etc from the dropdown.
I tested it and implemented.
I hope this helps everyone! Its my first post here!
Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!