cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Trello Trigger "When a new card is added to a list" is Failing

The Trello Trigger of "When a new card is added to a list"  seems only to work with a brand new card added to the list.  It used to work when a card was moved from one list to another. Now that function doesn't work.  I have this in several of my flows as my engineering team uses trello and I have been tasked to use flow to help track the progress of a each trello card as it moves through each task (List).  Please let me know if this function will be coming back.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

PMavrich

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Trello Trigger "When a new card is added to a list" is Failing

Hi @PMavrich ,

I tested this trigger again. The problem with this trigger has been fixed and can now be triggered normally when the card is moved to the specified list.

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PMavrich ,

I did the test on my side, and it is exactly the same as what you described. If I move the card to the specified list, Flow is not triggered.

I am not sure if this trigger has a similar feature before. Have you used this feature before?

I found a similar suggestion in the ideas forum, some users hope that MS Flow can support the function of When a Card has moved, please check it:

Trello-New-Action-needed-when-Card-moved

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

But that is what I am trying to say...THIS TRIGGER used to work that way and all of a sudden it stopped.  I'm not sure why this happened, but it is messing up all of my FLOWS that work with TRELLO.

@v-bacao-msft 

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PMavrich ,

I tested this trigger again. The problem with this trigger has been fixed and can now be triggered normally when the card is moved to the specified list.

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,337)