cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khairulizwar

Trigger from Kaizala not works

Hi, 

I've this few flow (same flow but from different Kaizala group) trigger by action card (form) in Kaizala, stored to SharePoint and text message back to Kaizala as below. I'm facing problem as the flow not works. No trigger at all and no failure in the list. The flow works fine last month, but start yesterday its seem problem. Some of my team member also highlight problem start on 25th January as some submission not recorded in SharePoint.

This problem is really an issues as I captured data recorded in SharePoint as time of submission (real-time). Its has been happened before, but recover back on next day. 

Seek for support and improvement on this.

khairulizwar_1-1612219445574.png

khairulizwar_0-1612219292482.png

Thank you !

4 REPLIES 4
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @khairulizwar,

When you create the trigger and Kaizala connection? Maybe it is a connection expired issue.

The workaround is to delete the old connection and create a new Kaizala connection.

If it still not work, please recreate the trigger and try again.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi !,

Last modified is 9 months ago. Is there any notification on this expiry ? How to get back the previous data that not run accordingly ?

khairulizwar_0-1612237781578.png

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @khairulizwar,

Sorry, there is no notification when a connection expired.

If you want to get back the previous data that not run, you should repeat these operations in the Kaizala.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

khairulizwar

The data collect is in daily base on pre-schedule works. Its will be violation of SOP. I've check the data in Kaizala analytic. But this data not available there. This is really disappointed as our expected the data is in safe hand. Any other solution to resolve this ? coming to 2nd day of February, my team has submit about 100 response with almost 20+ flow runs (supposedly)

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Users online (37,296)