cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steven_Walker

Twitter Get User

Using the default template of Email yourself new Tweets about a certain keyword, I am receiving an 404 error code:  

The specified user does not exist. Make sure that the user name is typed correctly. clientRequestId: 0f741159-fe06-44a6-a09a-b86e3fcc7170.

The Input shows the user name, the Output shows the Body which generates the error message

{

"status"404,
  "message""The specified user does not exist. Make sure that the user name is typed correctly.\r\nclientRequestId: 0f741159-fe06-44a6-a09a-b86e3fcc7170",

}

This worked for a few moments enough to allow me to test, I turned the Flow off.  Went back to test it again and got the error code 404.  Since it can't identify the username of the tweet, it throws a 404 error code.  Looking back at the run history, when a username is identifiable then it works.  

Run HistoryRun HistoryRecognized username no errorRecognized username no error

1 REPLY 1
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Steven_Walker,

The error message told that the “Get user” action of Twitter connector cannot identify the specified user.

The “Get user” action gets the profile details for a given user, if the User name that you or someone else provided is not included in Twitter, the error would occur.

I have made a test on my side and don’t have the issue that you mentioned.7.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:8.JPG

You could consider take a try to check if the User name is existed in Twitter with following way:9.jpg

If the User name is not included in Twitter, the error would show up as below:10.JPG

More details about "Get user" action of Twitter connector, please check the following article:

Get user

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,965)